Oh April, you lucky thing, you. You get diamonds. I mean… what girl wouldn’t want to be born in April. The weather is pretty fantastic (for the most part) and your birthstone will always be a girl’s best friend. JEALOUS.
- I think you should start with Diamond Kiss Gloss or the just dropped Prism Lip gloss from SeneGence. I may be biased (I’m not.. I tell the truth) but this is the the sparkliest, and creamiest gloss EVER. (Holla at me for a birthday discount hook up!)
- How about this Revlon sparkly diamond inspired top coat.
- Or this slightly higher priced, but extremely rad polish, in Frosted Diamonds.
- This is sure to delight the April coffee lover. Clear, diamond-esque rock candy to stir a little sweetness in each cup.
- Edible diamonds. NEED I SAY MORE???
- This super darling crystal hair barrette.
- This boho chic rhinestone choker.
- This sterling silver, and REAL DIAMOND fashion ring for under $30!!
- Or this fashion ring that is a little higher priced, but still under $90.
- If you’re old school, your April birthday may just love this White Diamonds perfume. It is a classic!! But try this Versace version for the younger lady in your life.
- This lush rose diamond polishing exfoliator!
- This diamond coated foot file. Because, guys, summer is almost here! Pair this with the polish up above, and you have a great little diamond inspired April gift set for under $20! (ALSO… this is the giveaway for this month, with a DIAMOND KISS GLOSS INCLUDED!!!!)
- This girly diamond inspired throw pillow. SO cute!!
- A rhinestone picture frame. Print your favorite picture of you and your April birthday, and then wrap it up!
A few ideas that aren’t linkable.
A dozen pure white roses, wrapped with a rhinestone ribbon. Listen… if you are going to do the whole theme thing, you gotta DO it. 😉
A Sonic drive thru date to order a Limeade. It is crystal clear, the ice looks like little chunks of raw diamonds, and is THE BEST ICE, am I right? For that sugar free gal or guy, you can order it Diet as well!
Go to Sprinkles in La Jolla and order the Lemon Coconut Cupcake. It is a Bourbon Vanilla cake with a lemon coconut cream cheese frosting, and looks like a little white crystal cake. Can you even? Add some of those edible diamonds up linked above, and you are set. Please note: only available on certain days of the week, so plan ahead, friend!!
These lists are seriously so fun! ThoughtFULL gifts are just so special. Aren’t you glad I’m doing all the thinking for you!!
SOOO, I’m going to do a little giveaway. Head to my Facebook page to find out how to win a the Pedicure/Diamond Kiss Gloss!
Happy Birthday, April Babes!!