August Birthday Kit – Birthstone Inspired Gift Ideas!
August happens to be both of my parent’s birthdays. Dad went to be with Jesus 5 years ago, but I still think of him every single August 13th. My momma has hazel eyes, loves green (and looks fantastic in it, too!) so Peridot is just the perfect birthstone for her. Lime green birthstone gift ideas? Sign me up!
- This darling set of Peridot studs in sterling silver is absolutely stunning. I want a set!!
- This lime green peridot paper weight is a great (inexpensive) gift!
- This gorgeous sparkling peridot nail polish from Julep in Betsey Periodot.
- This bag of raw peridot crystals would be a great bag filler, or a vase filler.
- Grab this delicious pack of Rose’s Lime Juice, and add a lime La Croix, and your August birthday babe will LOVE IT.
- This salty, tangy lime shaker is a great themed gift filler.
- This French milled Lime Zest Shea Butter soap bar smells FANTASTIC.
- These Kate Spade lime green sunnies in Green Havana. So fab.
- This super cute peridot damask smartphone case.
- This sweet little peridot faux potted plant.
- This lime green loose eyeshadow is so pretty!
- This set of mini mason jar candles in Coconut Lime is the cutest ever.
Some ideas not linkable.
- Go to your local cupcake shop, and get anything lime flavored, then drive to Sonic and get a Cherry Limeade. You’re welcome. This would only work for those birthday babes with a serious sweet tooth! 😉
- Pop some popcorn, and add that tangy lime shaker (#6) and pop in your birthday babe’s favorite movie. Or even better, rent August Rush because it’s a terrific movie about a child music prodigy. I bet you haven’t even seen it AND it fits the August theme!
- Go to Trader Joe’s and pick up some limes, their Chili Lime seasoning, a great rib eye, and some green hydrangeas. Place the flowers in a vase, slather that rib eye with the Chili Lime seasoning, grill it up, and sprinkle a little lime juice on the top after it’s cooked. It’s like the best carne asada you’ve ever had, but 1,000 times better. The meat loving August birthday boy/babe will adore you. The end.
I hope this is still helpful. What fun things I’ve been able to find.. and are you so proud of me? August.. 8 months in, and I’m still doing the thing! All the flipping praise hands for myself. 😉