Who says pink and red can’t go together. I used nails I had in my stash, but you can easily re-create this look by choosing a bright pink nail, a true red nail, and a pink glitter nail.Pin It
Here’s what’s been happening in SSL’s world.
- I finally got to break out these fabulous leopard print almond nails, and I’ve never gotten so many compliments on my nails! Sold out at the moment, but here’s a few links to some dupes …..Press On Manicure Supplies
- The YUMMIEST new scented mini glosses arrived from SeneGence, and I sold about 30 sets because y’all went crazy for them! In fact.. I have 3 left and they are sold out company wide, sooo you know who to call if you need some luxurious, vegan, hydrating lip glosses.
- All my babes who bought goodies over Christmas also snagged fun and festive nail stickers, AND teardrop Christmas earrings from me. I love getting to spoil you.. I truly do!
- The 1st anniversary of my Mom’s passing arrived… and while our relationship was tricky, it was a weird thing to re-grieve her all over again. I miss her.
- We made a huge life decision not to buy a home in Southern California, and it’s been a wild and crazy ride to find a non So Cal home to get settled into! We will be commuting for the next few years, but it was a scary, but GOOD decision for our family.
I’ve been using Red Aspen Nail Dashes for about 5 months now.. and I love adding them to my stash of press on nails.
As someone who cannot sit too long in a salon (thank you, Fibromyalgia), and someone who is sensitive to chemical fumes (thank you, migraines).. these DIY gel mani kit have been truly magical for me.
- These nails are beveled, so they hug your cuticle nice and snug, without compromising strength at the top of the nail.
- The glue is PHENOMENAL! It bonds like an acrylic, and loosens over the few weeks, so it’s easy to soak in hot water to remove.
- Nail Dashes are reusable! WHAT? Yeah.. simply remove, file off the leftover glue and store for next time.
- I am saving so much money.. 2 manicures a month at $40 a pop.. nope. I get 2 manicures for $13 now, thankyouverymuch.
- I can switch out whenever I want, and have minimal nail damage as long as I take the nail off properly.
- Candied Cocoa Shimmer is one of those eye shadow colors I think everyone needs. It literally looks FAB on everyone. And Amber Spice.. have you ever seen a more perfect fall lip color?
- Leopard Nails? Umm.. yaaaas! These were so fun.
- I found the YUMMIEST pumpkin spice stevia, that has no carbs, no aftertaste, and no calories…. so take that 52 carb Starbucks PSL. Take.That.
- Leopard earrings were given away.. y’all really gotta follow over on IG if you keep missing these giveaways!
- I was brave and tried a Bronzed Bambi look, even those some little turd told me I look scary, and hurt my feelings. Imma post it anyway!
- Self care.. I talked alot about how makeup and doing nails, and drinking water, and eating low carb is my self care… and that’s ok!
In case you missed it..
June and July 2020.. who would have thunk it. Covid 19, protests and riots, political upheaval. This world gets crazier and crazier. I’m just thankful for my little slice of the internet where I can spread fun and joy and magic makeup.
- Oh yes.. I did, in fact, give away a hard to find rainbow color changing cup! Actually.. I gave away 3 of them. Because I love spoiling you!
- These darling patriotic earrings went in every single order for the month of June. I wanted you to be able to celebrate the 4th with a little bit of sass!
- I showed in stories how I make the yummiest Diet Cherry Limeade, right here at home. Don’t get me wrong.. I love me a good Sonic prepared DCL.. but, this is great if you don’t want to go anywhere.
- I talked about why I think every woman should have a good creamy white eye shadow, and all the ways I use mine!! Snow ShadowSense is my fave because of its blendability, anti-aging ingredients, and staying power, but you can use any white cream shadow you prefer!
- I talked about my new nail love with Red Aspen Nail Dashes. I am not a distributor, but I do have a pop up shop so you can browse all the fun nail designs, and get them shipped right to you! These babies are long lasting, and have a perfectly beveled design that hugs your natural nail. And don’t get me started on how strong the nail glue is.. without any SMELL! I’m officially obsessed.
- And I touched on how I’m still proud to be an American, and I hope you are too. Love will always go farther than hate.