- We gave away my favorite pair of Kate Spade glitter studs for the holidays.
September is my actual birthday month, and the month I started with SeneGence, so we had a big celebration over on Instagram with 3 huge giveaways!!
Here’s what you may have missed.
- I found a Queen Rae Dunn mug, and now my daughter makes me coffee and brings it to me in that very mug. My job here is done.
- The easiest 4 ingredient chicken salsa soup.. makes a great base to add nearly anything to. And.. it can be done in the IP or Crockpot.
- I love black and white.
- I love polka dots.
- Mommy Magic Eraser in a tube. It’s one of my MUST HAVES.
- My hat reminds me of Indiana Jones, and I’m here for it, since I was in love with him my entire childhood. Come on now… you know Harrison Ford is SEXXXAYYY.
- My imPress nail finds for this month were the perfect mix of black and white stripes and polka dots. OBSESSED!
Here’s what we were talking about over on instagram in August. For real… You need to stay tuned for September. Not only is is my birthday month, it is also my 3 year anniversary with SeneGence, so we are gonna be celebrating BIG. Which means a giveaway, and fun all month long.
But this.. this is what we were chatting over in August. Watermelon Fizz, and the color coral, and perfectly cooked salmon. Watermelon slice earrings, and the most pigmented SeneGence gloss to date. It was a fun month!!Pin It
If you want to see what we are doing over on Facebook, you should join us for some live makeup fun!
For the month of August, I have been going live nearly every day over on Something Sarah Loves page to show just how versatile this creme to powder, anti aging eye shadow is.
Follow along, because I’m giving away lots of goodies for every video share!
Visit us HERE. And join in the FUN!
This month only, SeneGence is offering our membership fee for almost 60% off.
Instead of spending $55 for the yearly membership, it’s only $25 until the end of August.
This is such a tiny investment to get your hands on wholesale magic makeup. More affordable than Costco, and much more fun. 😉