[aiovg_video mp4=”http://www.somethingsarahloves.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/video-1604786803.mp4″ autoplay=”1″ loop=”1″]
I’ve been using Red Aspen Nail Dashes for about 5 months now.. and I love adding them to my stash of press on nails.
As someone who cannot sit too long in a salon (thank you, Fibromyalgia), and someone who is sensitive to chemical fumes (thank you, migraines).. these DIY gel mani kit have been truly magical for me.
- These nails are beveled, so they hug your cuticle nice and snug, without compromising strength at the top of the nail.
- The glue is PHENOMENAL! It bonds like an acrylic, and loosens over the few weeks, so it’s easy to soak in hot water to remove.
- Nail Dashes are reusable! WHAT? Yeah.. simply remove, file off the leftover glue and store for next time.
- I am saving so much money.. 2 manicures a month at $40 a pop.. nope. I get 2 manicures for $13 now, thankyouverymuch.
- I can switch out whenever I want, and have minimal nail damage as long as I take the nail off properly.