It’s here!! You all seemed to love January’s birthday kit, so I am eagerly awaiting your thoughts on February.
One of my dearest loves in all the land, Joy, is born in February. She may be receiving some of these items?? Who knows??
(Don’t worry.. I’m posting this after I sent her actual birthday gifts, so no worries!)
February gets the beautiful Amethyst gemstone. Purple is truly one of my favorite colors, and I thoroughly enjoyed finding these items for you.
Here we go!
- This stretchy deep amethyst gemstone bracelet.
- This Butter London nail polish in Fairy Lights. Butter London is one of my favorite brands. Less toxic, and the polish lasts forever!
- This super cute lavender/amethyst makeup blending sponge.
- Hydration is important. This amethyst insulated water bottle THAT WILL FIT IN YOUR CAR CUP HOLDER. Yes.
- The perfect purple toned LipSense shades Mauve Ice, Goddess, Purple Reign, and Violet Volt. (Again.. holla at me for a birthday discount, if you are purchasing for a February birthday, or you have a February birthday!)
- This rose gold and amethyst fashion ring. I need one!
- This amethyst toned hair bow for the little (or grown) girls in your life.
- These delish dried lavender flower petals that can be placed in sachets, or just sprinkled in a bowl. Your house will smell divine!
- This beautiful lavender floral blank cookbook binder. I would love to be more organized in this area, wouldn’t you?
- doTerra’s Lavendar essential oil. One, it smells amazing. Two, it is so helpful for restful sleep! I use it for any bug bites or irritation, and it works better than any topical anti-histamine I’ve ever tried. (I don’t sell it, but I know ladies that do, so email me and I will direct you to them).
A few things that I can’t link – A dozen long stemmed Sterling Silver Roses.. trust me, fellas. These are THE most beautiful pale silvery lavender flowers, and you add that fashion ring up there to the mix, and your lady, your mom, your sister will be very thankful. Trust. A box of lavender macaroons. Go grab your February birthday a Lavender and Honey latte from Communal Coffee. Add a Blueberry Cake donut from Mary’s.
These lists really really make me so happy. I can just imagine someone opening a color themed birthstone gift bag, or basket, and loving it!! I do hope you let me know if you happen to find a treasure among my curated birthday lists. I’m having so much fun!!
Happy February Birthday, babes!!
Sidenote: Some of the links are affiliate links. Some are not. The few cents here and there helps pay for the blog to stay up and running. Thank you!