Here’s what’s been happening in SSL’s world.
- I finally got to break out these fabulous leopard print almond nails, and I’ve never gotten so many compliments on my nails! Sold out at the moment, but here’s a few links to some dupes …..Press On Manicure Supplies
- The YUMMIEST new scented mini glosses arrived from SeneGence, and I sold about 30 sets because y’all went crazy for them! In fact.. I have 3 left and they are sold out company wide, sooo you know who to call if you need some luxurious, vegan, hydrating lip glosses.
- All my babes who bought goodies over Christmas also snagged fun and festive nail stickers, AND teardrop Christmas earrings from me. I love getting to spoil you.. I truly do!
- The 1st anniversary of my Mom’s passing arrived… and while our relationship was tricky, it was a weird thing to re-grieve her all over again. I miss her.
- We made a huge life decision not to buy a home in Southern California, and it’s been a wild and crazy ride to find a non So Cal home to get settled into! We will be commuting for the next few years, but it was a scary, but GOOD decision for our family.