January Birthday Kit –
Have you ever taken the 5 Love Languages test? It tells you how YOU best give and receive love. Here’s a link for you. Totally free! Once you’re done, you will realize that you and the most important people in your life give and receive love differently. Props if you are the same as the ones you love! My hubs and I are complete opposites. I am a gift giver and acts of service person, and he… is not. 😉
Side Note: Todd and I read the 5 Love Languages book at the beginning of our marriage, and it changed how we look at loving one another. We are coming up on 20 years of marriage, so I tell you what, that Gary Chapman knew what he was talking about, and still does!
I love love love giving gifts.
SO… I’m rolling out a fun new set of gift items for you each month because even though I can’t buy every one of you ALL.THE.THINGS, I can post a curated, well thought out list of items every gal (and maybe some guys) in your life would like. And it will be geared toward each birthday month birthstone color. I wish I had thought of this sooner! (I know other companies like Etsy do the birthstone thing, but I’m giving you all sorts of options!!)
This is so so so so so my jam, y’all.
Also, worthy to note… it is our daughter Hannah’s 16th birthday in a few weeks, so some of these ideas will most definitely be used for her.
I hope you are as excited as I am!
Here we go.
- These super sweet Victorian garnet drop earrings. They are sterling silver, and real garnet, AND under $20.
- These garnet toned stacked ankle booties, with side detail.
- This super deep garnet Essie Nail Polish shade in Carry On.
- Or this more natural polish by Mineral Fusion in Garnet.
- LipSense shades in Plum, Mulled Wine, or Sheer Berry. (Holla at me for a discount if you are a January birthday, or buying for a January birthday. Mention this post, and I’ll hook you up!)
- This fantastic shade of eyeshadow by ColorPop in Paradox.
- This burgundy journal, with gold gilded edges, embossed with the names of Jesus. (Hannah is SOOO getting this)
- This unisex stretchy real garnet gemstone bracelet.
- This cashmere garnet and gray winter scarf. (It says men’s, but don’t let that fool you…totally unisex)
- This deep garnet red genuine leather file folder.
- This Radio Flyer wagon. (Come on… every age would love this one!)
- This red (garnet for our sake) Power Ranger’s Action Figure.
- A whole 2 lb. bag of (garnet) Strawberry Starburst! Or Mike N Ike Red Rageous.
- These 3 Seed Beet Crackers from Trader Joe’s. (Don’t balk at this one.. they are delicious! And gluten free!)
- This deep red LED warm light flicker candle with a timer.
Some other ideas that I can’t link. Apothic Red Wine Blend. A bouquet of deep red roses. A basket of freshly washed organic strawberries. A cozy deep red Sherpa blanket (I found some at Wal-Mart for 8 bucks!)
Did this help? Shoot me a message and let me know if your January birthday appreciated their garnet themed birthday goodies.
Happy Birthday, January Babies!!!
(Sidenote: Some of the links are affiliate links. The few cents here and there helps pay for the blog to stay up and running. Thank you!)Pin It