July Birthday Kit – Birthstone Inspired Gift Ideas!
Welp.. I’m a few days late on this one. Our daughter went to her first high school camp experience, and our son turned 19 this weekend! Needless say.. this is the first day I’ve had a moment to get a curated list up for you… July is RUBY, and ruby is said to bring good fortune to any who wear it. I’m not sure I believe in that myth, but it sure is a pretty birthstone!!
Here’s what I found:
- These Ruby studs would be such a precious gift. You could even give a pair to that one ear pierced July birthday dude that you know. 😉
- These uncut raw Ruby gemstones. This would be super rad in a vase or jar as part of the gift.
- This darling little children’s book about a girl named Ruby. Now I want a girl named Ruby!!! Or this one!
- For the lipstick addict in your life, Fly Girl, Blu Red, Plumeria and Strawberry Shortcake are all fantastic ruby red LipSense colors. (As always, holla at your girl for a birthday discount.. even if you’re buying for someone. I gotchu!)
- This Ruby Guava Pacifica all natural, non-toxic perfume. This is one of my FAVORITE scents.
- This Otterbox Ruby Romance smartphone cover.
- This ruby Swell water bottle. It is summer after all.
- These strappy Gladiator sandals in deep ruby. So CUTE for summer!
- This Essie nail polish in Wrapped in Rubies. Gorgeous.
- This stunning ruby red semi permanent hair color would be fun for your birthday month!
- Pair this ruby towel wrap, with this ruby red grapefruit soy candle, and you have a great little themed spa birthday set for under $30 total.
Some ideas not on Amazon.
Grab some Ruby Red Grapefruit juice and make this luscious Sea Breeze cocktail for your July birthday love. Even better if you are actually enjoying a real sea breeze, while sipping.
Go to Trader Joe’s or Costco and pick up a dozen ruby red roses. Grab this ruby red velvet cupcake, and you’ve got a great a perfect ending to your date night for your July birthday.
For that musical guy or gal, find a pair of ruby red slippers, add some ruby red Hot Tamales to your popcorn, and pop in Wizard of Oz.
I hope you all have an amazing 4 of July tomorrow! Wish those July birthday babes a happy THEMED birthday from me. 🙂