June Birthday Kit – Birthstone Inspired Gift Ideas
Pearl. A symbol of wisdom, purity, and clarity. What lovely things to be remembered for if you are born in June.
Here are some top Pearl inspired gift ideas for you or your June birthday babe.
- Umm, LipSense makes the creamiest lip gloss with a hint of milky pearl sheen, so OF COURSE, that would be my top pick! You need Pearl Gloss in your life! (As always, holla at me for a birthday discount hook up!)
- These freshwater pearl studs in sterling silver are so precious!
- In fact, do one better and tuck the earrings in this sweet vintage pearl ring holder.
- Make a big batch of cookies, and use this Belgian pearl sugar sprinkled on top.
- For the pen snob in your life, these White Pearl ballpoint pens would make a great addition to someone’s desk decor!
- For the coffee lover, this Sandy Pearl Keurig would be reeeeaaaal nice. 😉
- This darling succulent plant is called String of Pearls. How can you not?
- OPI makes a beautiful nail polish in Kyoto Pearl.
- These pearl bead headphones are super rad!
- Fill a small mason jar with these Wilton Sugar pearls, and stuff real pearl earrings, or a pendant inside.
- This pearl beauty cream has great reviews!!
- Fill their room with these giant white pearlescent balloons!
- This choker tee, with pearl beading on the shoulders is super cute for that teen June birthday.
A few ideas that aren’t linkable. Etsy has loads of handmade items that are pearl inspired. My favorite is the pearl centered flowers. You can order a bunch, and present a vase of flowers to your June babe! Bonus that they will last for a lifetime!
If you like Dim Sum, take your love to the Pearl in San Diego. It’s a great Chinese restaurant in downtown. If you do go with the theme, PLEASE buy some kind of pearl jewelry piece to present after dinner. It would just be tragic to not!!
We are halfway done with the birthday kits for this year.. it is so satisfying to curate a themed list of birthstone gifts for you. I hope it’s making all your people feel so LOVED. That is the goal. 🙂