March Birthday Kit – Birthstone inspired gift ideas!
Are you ready for another birthday kit? I hope so!
March’s birthstone is Aquamarine. Oh the fun I had finding these beauties for you. Aquamarine ranges in color from the palest sea green aqua, to a deep teal. It is a symbol of health and hope, and I think that is rad. And isn’t it just the perfect color to intro spring time, freshness, and light?
Let’s get started.. you need to get shopping for that March birthday.
- China Glaze Nail Lacquer in For Audrey, because of course we all need this!
- This stunning Pashmina scarf in Aqua.
- The fantastic just released LipSense shade in Skyline. It’s a fun, bright aqua blue for your lip! (Holla at me for a birthday discount!)
- This set of vintage sea green aqua antique votive cups. Truth be told, my dearest friend’s birthday is in February, but sea green aqua is her favorite, so she indeed got a set of these!
- This showstopper sterling and aquamarine hourglass pendant.
- This stackable aquamarine eternity band in sterling silver.
- This DARLING aqua mini tote!! Men.. get this, and put some of the above jewelry in it, and thank me later. 😉
- These fabulous Kate Spade Aqua and Tortoiseshell Sunnies.
- I can’t help it.. Kate Spade did it again with this soft leather aqua wallet!
- This super comfy unisex aqua soft tee.
- 1 pound of deep aqua MnM’s!
- Or these blueberry flavored aqua swirl lollipops.
- These deep aqua Sport Ear Buds.
And as always, a few ideas that aren’t linkable. A bouquet of white daisies, dyed to a pale aqua. A jar full of aqua sea glass or sea shells that you hand picked together. A canvas with all of the attributes of your special March birthday, painted in shades of aqua.
Some of the above are affiliate links. The tiny amount I get from a purchase helps keep this blog up and running, so thank you! 🙂Pin It