May Birthday Kit – Birthstone Inspired Ideas
Emerald. Oh beautiful emerald. Researching unique gifts tailored to each birth month has been fascinating. What a wonderful world we live in where all this information is readily available.
So.. May, are you ready?? Here’s what I found!
- This sterling silver hourglass pendant with emerald dust inside. What? This is a cool one!!
- Tumbled raw emerald from Brazil. Put this in a cute vase or mason jar. Super fun!
- 2 pounds of dark emerald green MnM’s. I mean, yes.
- This dusty emerald Kate Spade wristlet. I am swooning over this one!
- An emerald green tufted storage ottoman? Sign me up.
- For the gents. A deep emerald bow tie.
- This lovely bright emerald RFID blocking checkbook/wallet. I have a similar one and love that my card info is staying safe, while looking cute!
- Sencha Emerald green tea by Wild Foods. Healthy, and right on theme for your May birthday!
- These tiny, but darling emerald green studs set in sterling silver.
- For the little kiddo in your life, this bright emerald backpack. Fill it with age appropriate goodies, and you will make their day. The MnM’s above are a good start. 😉
- Thermal changing emerald holographic nail polish. This. is. rad.
- For the office supply lover in your life – this pen is fantastic!!
- This glorious emerald Lodge Cast Iron enamel dutch oven. Trust me.. this is a necessity for any home cook. I use mine almost daily.
- This golden emerald eye shadow is STUNNING.
- For that curvy gal in your life (ahem, speaking to MYSELF), this super cute bright emerald tunic. Tried and true.. I love these tunics with leggings!
Some ideas that can’t be linked.
– Rent the Green Lantern:Emerald Knights or the Wizard of Oz, pop some fresh popcorn, and then grab the Green Onion and Chive seasoning from Trader Joe’s and sprinkle it on top. Add an ice cold can of Lime La Croix, and you’ve got a fun emerald May themed movie night all set.
– Buy a pack of emerald green balloons, carefully fill with cash, and confetti because why not? Then have them inflated at your local Party City and tie that to the door of your teenager’s bedroom. They may still look grumpy about it, but they will secretly love it. 😉
– Take your birthday gal out for a yummy green matcha latte, and whisk her away for a mani/pedi with the fun emerald nail polish linked above.
– And while we don’t have any emerald toned LipSense colors yet, holla at me if you are buying for a May birthday, and I’ll hook you up with a discount anyway! 🙂
Happy Birthday, May Babes!! I hope all of your emerald dreams come true!!