Alright y’all. It is time for another giveaway!! Who’s excited??
First of all.. here is what is up for grabs this month…
The cutest owl headband ever, right?
If you are on pinterest, you will know that owls are the latest and greatest trend. They are in everything from baby shoes to home decor. My sweet friend Mallory has started an Etsy Shop called Little Miss Zoie, and she hand makes all of her hair pieces. She generously offered to donate one for the giveaway. Isn’t she awesome? This would be perfect to put in a Valentine’s Day gift basket, or given to a new mommy for a baby shower, or used on your own sweet little love’s head.
So here are all the ways you can enter to win this cute piece!
1. You can visit her Etsy Shop, and like it, and then come back here and post a blog comment that you did.
2. You can visit her Facebook page, like it, and come back here and post a comment that you did.
3. You can pin this picture on pinterest, leaving this blog url in the description, and come back here and post a comment that you did.
4. You can like Sarah Tolson on Facebook, and come back here and post a blog comment that you did.
5. You can email 5 friends about the giveaway. Send a forwarded copy to my email (firstname.lastname@example.org), and then come back here and post a blog comment that you did.
5 ways to enter!! Spreading the love for a cute new hair piece shop. We are using a random number generator, so if you want each entry to be entered and counted, the comments need to be separate each time the love is spread. 😉
You have one week to get your entries posted. We will post the winner next Wednesday at noon, February 7th. 🙂
Happy Giveaway Day!!
PS.. to be fair to everyone, we will be checking to make sure the blog comments qualify for each entry. Get to it!Pin It