You guys. I have totally dropped the ball on September. Maybe it’s because I have taken the month off of shooting, so I checked my brain at the door? Maybe it’s because my birthday isn’t until the end of this month, so I thought I had more time? Maybe it’s because my mom is in the hospital recovering from a major surgery to remove cancer from her liver?
Yeah.. it’s most likely that last one.
But, I am not a quitter. I am home for a few days before taking my turn to be with her at the hospital, so I wanted to get September’s birthday kit done!!
And.. if any of you wanted to buy me any of these lovely things.. you can go right ahead. 😉
- These are probably over budget for most of us, but I had to include a set of stunning deep blue sapphire studs on the list!
- This sparkling blue nail polish by OPI in Light My Sapphire.
- I mean, if you have a Pokemon fan in your life, you most likely already have this one. Even my 19 year old “little boy” would love this!
- This slim sapphire travel wallet is super slick!
- This handy and fancy blinged out purse hook is rad.
- Any blue LipSense would be a fun gift. As always, holla at me for a birthday discount. Sky Blue, Team Wicked, Midnight Muse.. all beautiful deep blue lippie colors.
- This beautiful sapphire blue scarf would be a great addition to your September birthday’s fall wardrobe.
- Pssst: This is the same scent that they pipe in at Anthropology.. Bonus that the reed diffuser is a gorgeous deep sapphire. This is a must!
- This affordable little fashion sapphire ring would be such a sweet gift.
- These sapphire blue tassel earrings are super cute!
- These stacked faux suede blue booties are darling for fall. Fun fact, I have these and wore them to church last week! 😉
Ok, folks. That’s all I have for you this month. Make your September birthday babe’s sapphire dreams come true!! 🙂