Let’s talk Concealer! Crease proof, budge proof concealer, that is!
Our creamy SenseCosmetics® Corrective Color Concealers with SenePlex® are the perfect answer to any skin imperfection. They can be used to color correct changes in pigmentation, blur fine lines, disguise broken capillaries, and to minimize deep shadows and/ or bruising.
I love using White Concealer/Blender to lighten any creamy shade of SenseCosmetics, like Cherry BlushSense. It turns it into the most luscious creamy pink cheek tint. Or on top of MakeSense Foundation as a highlighter/optical brightener.
Here are just a few key ingredients that are included, and why your skin will love it:
- SenePlex Complex®- Kinetic enzyme that increases cellular renewal.
- Laminaria Digitata Extract: Algae extract. Hydrates, protects skin from the sun, and softens the skin. It is essential in the penetration of the top layer of the stratum corneum and enhances the skin’s ability to repair itself. .
- Glucosamine HCI- enhances the body’s ability to manufacture collagen.
- Sodium Hyaluronate- a ubiquitous carbohydrate polymer that is part of the extracellular matrix. It is a humectant about 100 times more effective as a humectant than Glycerin. (It is the key water-maintaining substances in human skin. Harsh living environment and aging can cause the decrease of HA content in skin, and as a result the water maintaining ability of the skin is weakened and the skin looks dry and rough. One of the main causes of skin senility is also the decrease of polysaccharides, such as HA. The special structure characteristic of HA makes it highly moisturizing and it has a water content regulating function; additionally, its solution has high viscoelasticity and lubricity. When HA solution is applied on the surface of skin, it can form an air permeable layer and keep the skin moist and smooth. The small molecular weight HA can penetrate into dermis layer, fully combine with water, promote skin blood microcirculation and nutrient absorption and maintain normal metabolism, and as a result, it plays a role of wrinkle removing, improving one’s appearance and improving the health of the skin.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice- most known for moisturizing, soothing, and healing.
- Tocopherol- Is a form of the Vitamin E family; helps to destroy free radicals.
- Retinyl Palmitate- It is fundamental for increasing skin elasticity and thickening of the epidermis and the dermis. Vitamin A plays an important role in RNA synthesis, known for its cellular renewal properties that speed up exfoliation to reveal younger, plumper skin cells. This process of cell renewal and exfoliation helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and skin irregularities. Medical studies indicate that Vitamin A is effective in slowing down skin aging and in reducing the number and depth of wrinkles. A regression of pigmented spots has been demonstrated in medical studies with regular use of Vitamin A.
- Panthenol- Vitamin B complex is essential for formation of new healthy tissues.
I don’t use the concealer every day, but it does a fantastic job of correcting my blue under eyes, or the redness in my cheeks. If I want a little more coverage to my CCTM, I will actually just mix in a dot of light concealer to give a fuller coverage effect. You know I keep saying this, but versatility is where it’s at because you will get the most bang from your buck. Your hard earned dollars are important, and I’m not about wasting your time or money! 🙂
Here’s a quick video of two ways to apply it, with the warmth of your fingers, or with my favorite under eye concealer brush from Real Techniques.
As always, let me know if you have any further questions!! I am here to help. 🙂