In case you missed it..
June and July 2020.. who would have thunk it. Covid 19, protests and riots, political upheaval. This world gets crazier and crazier. I’m just thankful for my little slice of the internet where I can spread fun and joy and magic makeup.
- Oh yes.. I did, in fact, give away a hard to find rainbow color changing cup! Actually.. I gave away 3 of them. Because I love spoiling you!
- These darling patriotic earrings went in every single order for the month of June. I wanted you to be able to celebrate the 4th with a little bit of sass!
- I showed in stories how I make the yummiest Diet Cherry Limeade, right here at home. Don’t get me wrong.. I love me a good Sonic prepared DCL.. but, this is great if you don’t want to go anywhere.
- I talked about why I think every woman should have a good creamy white eye shadow, and all the ways I use mine!! Snow ShadowSense is my fave because of its blendability, anti-aging ingredients, and staying power, but you can use any white cream shadow you prefer!
- I talked about my new nail love with Red Aspen Nail Dashes. I am not a distributor, but I do have a pop up shop so you can browse all the fun nail designs, and get them shipped right to you! These babies are long lasting, and have a perfectly beveled design that hugs your natural nail. And don’t get me started on how strong the nail glue is.. without any SMELL! I’m officially obsessed.
- And I touched on how I’m still proud to be an American, and I hope you are too. Love will always go farther than hate.