The Top 7 Benefits of being a BossBabe in direct sales.
Let me tell you something. I never thought I would join a direct sales company. Never.
And TRUST when I say, I’ve been approached a lot over the years. LipSense/SeneGence was different for me. I found it on my own. I researched on my own. I tried the product on my own with my own money. No one was pushing or cold calling me.
There was freedom and safety in the way I went about joining, and that was important to me. And, in the process, I fell madly in love with these products and this company. So, here are the top 7 benefits of being a #bossbabe in direct sales that I have discovered after 2 years of hustle and grind.
1. Freedom– Time, financial, emotional. All of it. You know what they say.
2. Community– We aren’t meant to do life alone. We were created for community. It’s great to be part of a company that welcomes and encourages community within its very structure.
3. Growth– If you’ve read this blog for any length of time, you know that I’m a photographer and have been for 14+ years. And while I have grown a lot in that field, nothing has helped me stretch and grow and bloom like my direct sales job. The personal development that I have had to undertake has been nothing short of mind blowing.
4. Fun– If you’re not having fun at your current job, you may be in the wrong job. I know we have to do things we don’t love to pay bills and such, but I’m here to tell you there might be another way.
5. Empowerment– Yep, I said it. I have never felt more at home in this fluffy body, while also motivated to take better care of it. Weird and awesome, right? I’ve had to figure out what makes me unique and embrace who God created me to be, and then be brave and show all of that to my slice of the world. If that’s not empowering, I don’t know what is.
6. Blessing Others– Giving gifts is my jam. I have been blessed in my direct sales job and because of that, I have been able to give away lots of fantastic makeup, Amazon gift cards, jewelry, etc. I know that is not a priority, but it is an added benefit to be able to afford these things for the women in my life.
7. Amazing Products– We wouldn’t join a company that had terrible products, right? Just another benefit of direct sales is being able to share what I’ve discovered with my circle and being able to use the incredible stuff myself!
Bonus Benefit!! I just have to give you one more.
8. High Return on Investment– When you join the right company, at the right time, this is almost a given. (Psst: SeneGence grew by 2003% last year… not even kidding) Add in one on one coaching by uplines and teammates, trainings, a sisterhood or brotherhood, and you have a nearly no fail method…. as long as you’re willing to work for it. Direct sales isn’t complicated. But it isn’t without effort. And the beauty is that the more effort you put in, the more it pays off.
So… what are you waiting for? 🙂